The Most Powerful Single Stage Snow Blower For 2023
Our Top Picks
1. Best Overall: Snow Joe SJ625E Snow Blower
Sometimes the snow just won't stop. Don't worry, Snow Joe's got you covered. Snow Joe is a trusted name in snow removal and the SJ625E is no exception. This electric-powered snow blower moves up to 800 pounds of snow per minute and can clear your driveway or walkway with a single pass. It's effortless to start and maintain and features a quick snow pickup rate on mid-sized driveways and walkways.
2. Best Bang For The Buck: Greenworks Snow Thrower 2600502
The Greenworks Snow Thrower 2600502 is easy to use and starts in seconds. Its powerful 13 amp electric motor will have you clearing snow in no time. The adjustable 180-degree directional chute, 7-inch wheels for greater mobility, and discharge snow up to 20 feet make this the perfect tool for your winter maintenance needs.
3. Best Performance: Worx Snow Blower WG471
Worx Snow Blower WG471 is a powerful and versatile machine that uses less battery power than other motors based on brush design. It can blow through compacted snow and ice up to 20 feet in any direction, and it's great for removing snow on sidewalks, steps, and driveways.
4. Best Easy To Use: Snapper 1697185 XD Snow Blower
The Snapper 1697185 XD snow blower is the perfect machine to clear your driveway in the winter. This powerful and durable machine can throw snow up to 25 feet away, so you don't have to worry about lugging heavy bags of snow. The double headlights ensure you can see everything in front of you, there's even a light on the back so you can work late into the night
5. Best Economical: VOLTASK Electric Snow Blower
Say goodbye to shoveling snow with VOLTASK, the electric snow blower that's built to handle even the largest snowfalls. Thanks to its wear-resistant auger blade and powerful motor, it can remove up to 750 lbs of snow per minute, throwing it up to 30 feet in the air. You'll never have to worry about slowing down or stopping when clearing a large driveway or sidewalk again.
Single-stage snow blowers are powerful machines that can handle up to 25 inches of snow. They are compact and lightweight, compared with two-stage snow blowers, and they have fewer parts. All of this makes them easier to operate and maintain.
They come in two sizes: medium and large. A medium single-stage is perfect for homeowners who get a decent amount of snow but not enough to justify buying a larger model. Large single-stage snow blowers are more for commercial users who get a lot of heavy, wet snow or need to clear wide driveways or paths covered in ice. It’s important to choose the right type of machine for your needs because each has its own advantages and disadvantages. There are pros and cons when comparing an electric single-stage vs a gas single-stage snow blower as well.
After nearly 21 hours of research, We think the most powerful single stage snow blower is Snow Joe SJ625E Snow Blower. Or you can check the Greenworks Snow Thrower 2600502 as the other great option, even if the first option didn't meet all of your requirements.
RELATED: We evaluated the easiest snow blower to use from 13,508 customer reviews. Read this article to determine which is the best option for you.
Our Top Picks
Compact, flexible movement Move the snow easily With LED light works effectively at night Simple assembly Easy to use
The chute can become clogged when working in wet snow.
- [LED LIGHT:] 3 W LED light for safe nighttime clearing
- [MAINTENANCE-FREE]: No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- [VERSATILE]: Ideal for quick snow pickups on mid-sized driveways and walkways
- [POWERFUL]: 15-amp motor moves up to 800 lbs. Of snow per minute
Compact, easy to store in limited spaces Easy to use Remove snow quickly Lightweight, easy to move.
Difficult to move in heavy snow and wet conditions.
- Adjustable 180 degree directional chute makes snow throwing manageable ; Easy electric start for hassle free operation
- 13 amp motor delivers powerful results for gas alternative
- Discharge snow up to 20-feet. 7-inch wheels for greater mobility
- Only works on 120 volts ; 20-inch clearing path and 10-inch clearing depth
Lightweight, easy to move Simple assembly It has Led light to work in the dark. Adjustable chute to throw snow in any direction
- [40V OF POWER & PERFORMANCE] Two Power Share batteries provide this snowblower with gas-like power, without all the drawbacks of using gasoline
- [FULLY-COLLAPSIBLE HANDLE] Makes it easy to store during the off-season, and the soft-grip handle makes it easy to use and control during the on-season
- [SAME BATTERY, EXPANDABLE POWER] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [HIGH-EFFICIENCY BRUSHLESS MOTOR] Generates more power yet uses less battery than motors based on a brush design—it has a longer lifespan, too
- [DUAL LED HEADLIGHTS] So if you’ve got to clear the driveway before the sun is up so you can get to work, you’ll still be able to see what you’re doing
- [180° ROTATING CHUTE] Throw your snow up to 20 feet in any direction you choose, and the one-touch multi-position adjustable chute deflector gives you even better aim
- [SINGLE-STAGE ROTARY AUGER] Gives it the force to grind through compacted snow and ice like larger blowers, but in a smaller, maneuverable design
Simple assembly Fast charging battery Neat, cordless, easy to move Easy to use
Short battery life
- Power Source Type: Battery Powered
- TWO SETS OF LIGHTS FOR MAXIMUM VISIBILITY: Dual lights on both the control panel and auger housing allow for maximum visibility during your snow-clearing tasks
- UP TO 20-FEET THROWING DISTANCE: Throw snow out of your path with ease
- 20-INCH CLEARING WIDTH/10-INCH CLEARING DEPTH: Great for compact areas and light to medium snowfall of up to 10-inch depths
- BRUSHLESS MOTOR TECHNOLOGY: Provides maximum efficiency and power during operation
- BATTERY and CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY: Briggs and Stratton 82V Max Lithium-Ion batteries and rapid charger sold separately
Move the snow quickly Quiet operation Lightweight, flexible, easy to move Easy to assemble or disassemble
Low efficiency in areas with heavy snow
- POWERFUL SNOW BLOWER - This corded single-stage snow thrower features powerful 13-amp motor, which can throw snow up to 30 feet and remove up to 750 lbs snow per minute. Ideal for quick snow removal on mid-to-large driveways, walkways, sidewalks, patios, decks, gardens, backyards and other residential or commercial places.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & USER-FRIENDLY - The durable wheels and compact design guarantee easy mobility and storage. Easy electric start for a hassle-free operation. Just turn the walk-behind snow blower on to remove snow. This snow thrower is strong enough to toss whatever snowfall you have well out of the way and will keep your driveways and walkways clear and safe.
- 180°DIRECTIONAL CHUTE - Voltask unique design of 180°adjustable directional chute and height-adjustable chute deflector top are made for easier snow pick-ups. You can take advantage of all areas as you wish by simply rotating the crank to change snow throwing direction or pivoting the head of deflector to change the height of the snow stream.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - We provide a 3-year after-sale service. Our 13 amp corded snow blower is a great choice for you to get snow out of your way on snow day. If you experience any issues, please contact us for help. Enjoy your snow removal with Voltask. Voltask, Easier for Every Task!
- WIDE SNOW CLEARING AREA - This electric snow blower cuts a path of 20 in. width x 10 in. depth in each pass. Wear-resistant auger blade with rubber can quickly clear snow and provide longer and efficient work performance without damaging your ground. No gas, oil and less maintenance makes it comparable to a gas alternative.
Affordable price Lightweight, easy to move Powerful motor, moving snow easily It has LED light that can work all night
The battery can only be used for a short time.
- [LED LIGHT]: 2W LED headlight lights up the night for safer nighttime clearing
- [48V POWER]: Included 2x 4.0 Ah batteries offer up to 40 minutes of rechargeable runtime
- [DURABLE]: 4-blade rubber-tipped steel auger clears a path 18” wide x 10” deep in a single pass
- [POWERFUL]: 1200 W brushless motor clears up to 14 tons of snow per charge
- [POWER SOURCE TYPE]: Battery Powered
Lightweight, easy to move Quiet activity Move snow quickly and easily Easy to start
Difficulty moving in heavy snow.
- 180 Degree rotating chute for desired snow displacement
- For peak performance, use battery that is being stored at room temperature. The snow thrower may not properly start if the battery temperature is too cold.
- Up to 10-in of clearing depth
- If unit does not start, remove battery from snow thrower and allow it to warm indoors for 10 minutes or longer. Reinstall battery and try again
- Quiet, maintenance free brushless motor technology
- Quickly clear your driveway, sidewalks, patios, etc with a 20-in clearing path
- ❤️CUSTOMER SERVICE: Covered with 2-year-warranty, free lifetime tech support, repair service center in U.S., online support in 24H. Any reason please contact with us.
- ❤️POWERFUL: 212 CC engine moves up to 750 lbs/min of snow and can propel snow up to 40 feet away.
- ❤️CHUTE ROTATION: The adjustable discharge chute can be rotated 180 degrees, you can direct the snow in whichever direction you need it to go.
- ❤️8 INCH RUBBER AUGER: The rubber auger helps to cut through tough snow to ensure the snow is continuously blown away.
- ❤️COMPACT: This lightweight snowblower is easy to assemble and use, and it's compact and foldable, so it saves space in your garage.
- ❤️VERSATILE: 21-inch width and 12.5-inch intake height clearing range makes it quick for clearing snow in driveways, walkways, sidewalks, patios, etc.
- ❤️SAFEGUARD: The auger control prevents accidental start-up and quickly stops the spinning auger and impeller when you release the handlebar grips.
- Sold on Amazon
- ❄️【More Efficient to Plow Snow】Equipped with a 15Amp motor, the snow thrower can move up to 720lbs of snow per minute. In addition, 10-inch clearing depth also makes snow thrower high efficient for snow clearance. Not only can the snow thrower save time but also it is labor-saving.
- ❄️【Safe Protection Switch】To ensure safe operation, the snow thrower features safe button beside handle bar. When you want to hold bar to start working with machine, the button should be pressed firstly which can prevent the accidental start-up effectively.
- ❄️【Rotatable Crank & Adjustable Deflector】Featuring a 180° adjustable directional chute throws snow up to 27 ft. And the chute deflector can be adjusted from 60°~90° with knobs on the side. Please don’t over tighten the chute deflector knobs.
- ❄️【Sturdy Frame for Durable Use】The frame of snow thrower is made of heavy-duty steel and premium PP which ensures no cracking or deformation in the low temperature. And the steel auger in the snow thrower with high-quality rubber will increase the friction of snow. The machine can serve you for long time.
- ❄️【Easy to Install & Clean】The snow thrower comes with a detailed installation manual and all required accessories. It is easy to assemble by yourself in few minutes. What’s more, the machine has great wear resistant and is easy to clean with some cloth.
What to Look For in a most powerful single stage snow blower?
When selecting a suitable most powerful single stage snow blower, a variety of factors have been found. Information sources are available in a wide range of forms. As a basis, we are doing it to support, inform, and solve your demands.
Please keep these things in mind before selecting the most powerful single stage snow blower:
Size And Weight
Clearing Width And Depth
Wheels Vs. Tracks
RELATED: A best single stage snow blower is the right choice for smaller properties and will efficiently and effectively remove light to heavy snow.
How Do You Start A Snow Blower?
To start a gas snowblower, you may need to pull the manual recoil cable. However, many modern models can be started by pushing the button. You can start both cordless or electric snow blowers by pushing a button.
What’s The Difference Between A Snow Blower And Snow Thrower?
Although people often use the terms interchangeably they are technically a "snow thrower", which is a single-stage snow blower. These machines use one auger to pull snow out and take it in. A snow blower could be a one-stage, two stage, or three-stage machine.
How Do You Store A Snow Blower?
If it's not in regular use, you can store it in your garage or in your storage shed. If your garage or storage shed is not big enough, it can be kept outside covered with a waterproof tarp.
How Do You Use A Snow Blower?
To get the best results, start your snow blower when the snow has stopped falling. To remove snow from the driveway or sidewalk, make uniform passes and adjust the chute to ensure that it falls in a straight line.
How Do You Clean A Snow Blower Carburetor?
Unclean carburetor may prevent your gas-powered snowblower's engine from starting properly or produce smoky, polluted exhaust. Your machine will run smoother if the carburetor is clean. It is necessary to remove the carburetor cover. The exact method will vary depending on your model. You can find the correct way to clean your carburetor in your owner’s manual.
With new information arriving, our editor will usually update the most powerful single stage snow blower frequently. Please constantly check our site for the most up-to-date material.
We will try our best to help you with more most powerful single stage snow blower. You are supposed to be free to ask for assistance with your problems.
READ NEXT: The Best Portable Camping Toilets For 2023