Top Cooler Keeps Ice Frozen For 14 Days: In-depth Buying Guides Included
Our Top Picks
1. Best Overall: Blue Coolers Ice Vault – 60 Quart, Roto-Molded Ice Cooler
Large, tough, and icy! The Blue Ice Vault 60 Quart cooler is both stylish and durable! In terms of size and total cooler volume, the Ice Vault 60 is the best choice. This large cooler is the ideal choice for serious outdoor adventures.
2. Best For The Price: Blue Coolers Ark Series with Wheels 110 Quart
The Blue Cooler Ice Vault has an industry-leading 2" of insulation and can keep ice for up to 10 days. This is the ideal ice chest for camping, beach trips, outdoor activities, family barbecues, or simply keeping your drinks cold on your front porch.
3. Best Quality: Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze 55Q Premium Ice Chest Roto Cooler
Titan Deep Freeze 55 Quart Roto Cooler features a premium mix of thick insulation that can keep ice in the cooler for up to eight days. The cooler's roto molding construction and 360deg freezer rubber gasket create a tight seal that keeps it cool inside.
4. Best Capacity: Coleman Xtreme 5 Cooler | 70 Quart Day Cooler
The Coleman Xtreme 5 Cooler is a high capacity cooler that has the ability to hold up to 100 cans. With comfort-grip handles, this 70 quart cooler comes with easy to clean vinyl and polyester fabric.
5. Best Portable: Igloo 110 Qt Glide Pro Portable Large Ice Chest Wheeled Cooler
The all-new Glide Pro is a true workhorse! Its heavy-duty stainless steel hinges and threaded drain plug allow for easy drainage of melted ice, and its soft-ride wheels are perfect for transport. This igloo cooler is also leakproof with a "no drip" lid seal to keep the cold in and the wet out!
The summer season is here and everyone is eager to spend time outdoors. Whether you like chilling out by the pool or going for a hike in the hills, some tasty refreshments are essential. Not only will drinking ice-cold refreshments help keep you hydrated throughout the day, but ice-cold drinks can also offer plenty of health benefits. After all, most of the goodness found in an ice-cold drink comes from the ingredients and not from the ice itself!
There are not many Cooler keep ice frozen for 14 days on the market right now, so besides that, We would like to introduce some models with other duration for your reference. Here look at some of our top picks when it comes to buying a cooler that is perfect for enjoying icy treats all summer long.
Our staff had to concentrate on studying over 18 hours to acquire such outcomes for readers. Such research depends on both customer star ratings and interviews with customers about their experience of the product. In addition, we recommend Blue Coolers Ice Vault – 60 Quart, Roto-Molded Ice Cooler as one of the ideal selections. For your convenience, we've included an in-depth buyer's guide and other excellent alternatives for you to choose the final option.
RELATED: Friendly, expert advice and help from real experts to find best chest cooler of 2024. We compiled the list of top models in the guide here.
Our Top Picks
- UP TO 10 DAYS OF ICE: With an industry leading 2" of insulation, the Blue Cooler Ice Vault keeps ice up to 10 days. This is the perfect ice chest for camping, traveling to the beach, outdoor activities, family barbecues or just to keep your drinks cold on your front porch.
- ROTO-MOLDED DESIGN: The roto-molded construction ensures that each cooler is rugged and durable, has a consistent wall thickness, and is free of imperfections. It is virtually indestructible and the roto-molded design provides you with a cooler that is ready for your most adventurous journeys. It’s the perfect guy gift.
- - READY, SET, JOURNEY: All Blue Coolers Ice Vaults will hold up to the toughest abuse due to the best in class durability. Whether you need to simply keep the sun away at a soccer game, or need a cooler than can withstand bears, bugs and the wild outdoors, Blue Coolers camping cooler will get it done.
- - INGENUITIVE COOLER FEATURES: Includes non-skid feet, lockable lid, freezer style gasket, sure grip handles, a rapid drain system, High Quality Wheels in you choose the Wheeled version, and much more. This large cooler, (100 Quarts/110 Quarts) is the perfect beach cooler to keep your food and drinks freezing cold when you are off on an ocean getaway.
- Deep Freeze Insulation: Deep Freeze high-performance insulation maximizes ice retention; When filled completely with ice, this portable cooler keeps ice for up to 8 days*
- Certified Bear Resistant Cooler: Tough and ready for outdoor adventure, this cooler has been tested and passed by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee (when used with the appropriate locks - sold separately)
- Xtreme Technology; Insulated lid and extra wall insulation keep ice up to 5 days in temperatures as high as 90°F
- HAVE-A-SEAT LID: Closed lid supports up to 250 lb.
- Threaded drain plug allows for easy draining of melted ice and option for hose hook-up
- 110 Qt. capacity enough space to hold 168 cans
- Wheeled cooler box ideal for camping trips, tailgating parties, and picnics
- Cup holders molded into the lid for easy access to beverages
- High capacity: Holds up to 84 cans
- Telescoping handle: For easy pulling and compact storage
- Safe and Durable Material: The cover of this portable fishing cooler is made out of solid food-grade PE materials while the insulation layer of same grade PU ingredients, which is reliable to withstand the rigor of outdoor activities.
- Portable Stainless Handle: Rust-proof and anti-skid stainless handle gives you a convenient tool to carry this compact ice chest with you on your camping, fishing trips, tailgating, and picnics as well as other outdoor events. Thanks to its lightweight of 15.5 lbs, it won’t add any burden to the adventure.
- Shock and drop resistant for worry free transit : Heavy-duty ergonomic handle for easy and comfortable handle with integrated tie-down slots in handle : Exterior Dimensions: 19.5” x 14.5” x 13.0” Interior Dimensions: 12.9” x 10.14” x 9.8”
- The small Plano Frost 21-Quart Cooler provides plenty of space without the bulk and keeps ice frozen for up to 5 days with 1" commercial grade insulation and a continuous airtight Dri-Loc seal
- Care Instructions: Hand wash
- Integrated ruler on lid easily estimates your catch.
What To Know About The cooler keeps ice frozen for 14 days Before Purchasing It
There are numerous factors to consider buying a product. In the section below, we will give you some key points to pay attention to prior to buying a cooler keeps ice frozen for 14 days. Of course, It’s indispensable for buyers to do some research before making a purchase so that they won’t end up with something that can’t meet their expectations.
In this post, with our useful and available tips for shopping, we will make it easier for you to select and make the best decisions when tending to own the cooler keeps ice frozen for 14 days. Here is your area! Give it your attention and make it your assistant.
Weight And Portability
Cooler Sizes (Capacities)
Ice Retention And Cooling Capabilities
Wheeled (Rolling) Coolers
Cooler Drain Systems
Cooler Latch And Closure Systems
How Do I Clean My Cooler?
Warm water and dish soap will generally clean your cooler. You can also use warm water and bleach to remove stubborn stains or odors.
Which Size Cooler Do I Need?
Although you might feel compelled to buy a large cooler, make sure it fits in the car. Smaller coolers can be lifted without the need for assistance. However, coolers with larger capacities can hold more ice and so tend to stay cool longer than smaller models.
Higher coolers can store bottles more upright. Models with recessed lids are better for loading items higher, but they may become warmer.
Can I Use Dry Ice In A Cooler?
Most times, the answer is yes. Some coolers can be damaged by dry ice, but the majority should work fine. However, you will need to cover dry ice with blankets or other insulators. A cooler designed for dry ice is best if you plan to use it every day. You won't have to do any special tasks because the cooler has compartments to store dry ice.
How Does A Portable Cooler Work?
Combining the insulation of the cooler with the ice you put inside, either ice cubes, ice packs, or foam, slows down warm air circulation and helps keep things cool.
Does Food Stay Cool In A Portable Cooler Without Ice?
But it will take longer than if you put ice inside the cooler. Insulation in the cooler stops food from heating up faster than if left out. The temperature of the cooler and how chilled the food were at the beginning will determine the time it takes to cool down. Even frozen foods will heat up faster if they are kept cool in a trunk compartment of a vehicle.
How Much Do Coolers Cost?
Consider what your cooler will be used for. If you need it to store food or drinks for several days or at extreme temperatures then more money is an investment in food safety. A cooler that is cheap and cheerful may suffice if you just need to chill a handful of drinks for an afternoon barbecue.
What Is The Best Hard Cooler?
There are many coolers. It really doesn't matter which cooler you choose. A cooler that is more resistant to damage will be the most suitable if you intend on using it every week.
How Long Does A Cooler Stay Cold?
It all depends on how efficient the cooler is at insulation. This includes the temperature outside, initial temperature of food and its stacking. Food can be kept cold for up to 4 days with ice (the best), in ideal conditions. A high-end cooler may even keep it chilled for as long as 10 days.
Hopefully, our sharing above will take you much closer with your cooler keeps ice frozen for 14 days. The model we suggested for you is equipped with all things you may need. Nevertheless, suppose you have a fancy for another one, we highly recommend RTIC Soft Cooler 30. To conclude, we wish you a pleasant shopping time. And if there is any problem related to this article that you wonder about, please contact us soon for timely answers. It's our pleasure to serve you!
READ NEXT: The Best 10 Person Tents For Camping Of 2024