The Best Home Use Meat Slicer Of 2023: Top Models & Buying Guide
Our Top Picks
1. Best Overall: Meat Slicer, Anescra 200W Electric Deli Food Slicer
This Anescra 200-watt electric deli food slicer is designed to help you slice and dice food faster than ever before. The slicer has a detachable button, allowing for easy cleaning. It also comes with suction cup feet that ensure the deli slicer stays in place on your counter or table for safe and easy slicing and a recessed power switch that prevents accidental power on or off.
2. Best For The Price: Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer, 7.5, Gray
With a powerful 700 watt motor, Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer is the perfect addition to any kitchen. The blade, food guide and stainless steel carriage are all removable for easy cleanup. Includes three interchangeable cutters and a storage case.
3. Best Performance: Chef'sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer Features Precision thickness
The Chef'sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer features a unique tilted food carriage and a special button to lock it in place. The tilting carriage is fast and efficient, while the locking mechanism ensures safety when the unit is not in use. With 2 speeds, this slicer offers precision thickness up to 1/8", and it has a large work surface for more space and stability.
4. Best Versatile: Elite Gourmet EMT-625B Ultimate Precision Electric Deli Food Meat Slicer
If you want to slice your food like a pro, go for the Elite Gourmet EMT-625B Meat Slicer. It's multipurpose and reliable, perfect for slicing cold cuts, hard cheeses, fruit, vegetables, or even bread like never before. All you have to do is adjust the desired thickness for your food and press the button. And it's so easy to clean!
If you’re a lover of meat, there’s no better way to enjoy it than slicing it into thin and tender pieces. A good home-use meat slicer makes the task easier than you think. It not only helps you slice meat efficiently but also preserves its natural nutrients and gives it a good presentation.
Slicing meat is an art as much as a technique. Some degree of handiness, practice, patience, and a sharp knife is essential in making it to the final cut. A good home-use meat slicer comes with all of them – from storage to maintenance and maintenance that doesn’t require any professional help or set-up time. Here are some of the best home-use meat slicers on the market today.
In the end, we concluded that Meat Slicer, Anescra 200W Electric Deli Food Slicer was the most highly recommended. Other options presented here are certainly worthy of your attention, and in order to assist you in making an informed choice, we have compiled a helpful shopping guide.
RELATED: Have you found professional meat slicer hard to select? Our personalized shopping guides help you compare and choose right products.
Our Top Picks
- ✔ Two 7. 5’’ Stainless Steel Blade: We understand that the slicer blade is one of the core components, so we used the great, sharp workmanship stainless steel blade. Equipped with two 304 stainless steel blades of the serrated blade and a non-serrated blade, which cuts cooked food and raw food more healthily, reducing the trouble of using raw food and cooked food to cross-infection.
- ✔ Precise Adjustable Thickness: This food slicer built-in thickness control knob can adjust around 3/4-inch for vegetables, meat, roasts, bread, and more. It can help you slice efficiently and makes it easy to achieve the precision you want.
- ✔ 200W Powerful Meat Slicer: The update electric food slicer is driven by 200 watts of fast, high yield slicing power. This is a highly versatile model, with enough power and speed to slice pretty much anything. Not just meats, but cheeses, bread, and vegetables, giving you an all purpose slicing machine when you need to quickly crank out meals.
- ✔ Easy to Clean: Seamless and removable features make sanitation a breeze. Our removable ring-guard cover prevents debris buildup on cutting surfaces. The blade, food carriage, slide-rod extension and food pusher are removable, it allows for thorough cleaning and sanitation.
- ✔ Compact and Durable Design: The construction is solid cast aluminum, which should give you a long lasting and durable body that can take a lot of abuse. With a sleek, compact lightweight design, this deli slicer is small enough for most cabinets and countertops. Perfect for weekday lunch prep or crafting gourmet meals.
- Slice control knob adjusts from a paper-thin 1/32 inch to a thick 1/2 inch
- Premium-coated steel and die-cast aluminum housing.UC Cubic Feet: 1.29
- Stainless steel removable carriage
- Removable 7.5-inch undulated stainless steel cutting blade. Cord length : 38 Inches
- Blade, food guide and stainless steel carriage are all removable for easy cleanup
Chef'sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer Features Precision thickness
- VERSATILE: This rugged slicer features all structural components made of cast aluminum and stainless steel
- SLICING: Tilted food carriage for fast and efficient slicing. A special button secures food carriage in lock position to limit access to blade when unit is not in use
- POWER: Extraordinary powerful high torque motor with gear drive
- MULTI-PURPOSE: The 7-inch stainless steel blade slices a wide variety of foods from deli thin to 3/4-inch thick slices; product is designed for non-commercial use
- NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE
- PRECISELY CUT SALAMI, HAM, MORTADELLA, CHORIZO OR PEPPERONI with our multipurpose and reliable meat slicer, which will allow you to enjoy your favorite cold cuts, hard cheeses, fruit, vegetables or even bread like never before. All you have to do is adjust the desired thickness for your food. You can easily choose from razor-thin to ½” slices and start slicing like a pro
- A MUST-HAVE KITCHEN ACCESSORY FOR EVERY MODERN HOUSEHOLD - Have you ever thought how easier your life would be if you had a practical meat slicer at your disposal, Whether you are planning a wine-tasting night with your friends, a Christmas party with your family or just want to make yummy sandwiches for your kids every single day, our meat slicer is a must-have
- SPOIL YOUR LOVED ONES WITH THE MOM-APPROVED HOUSEWARMING GIFT IDEA. Surprise your wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, daughter, granddaughter or grandmother with our professional-grade electric meat precision slicer today. She will love the easy-to-clean design (thanks to the removable blade) while the sturdy, non-slip construction will make slicing meat a breeze
- FINALLY, HERE’S A MEAT SLICER THAT WILL PASS THE TEST OF TIME - Unlike all those cheaply-made food slicers, our meat slicer is made from premium-quality die-cast aluminum, which is not only super-durable, but also rustproof and easy to clean. As a result, you can rest assured that your robust meat slicer will endure any abuse without skipping a beat
- DAZZLE YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY WITH THE MOST DELICIOUS FINELY-SLICED MEATS with the Elite Platinum premium electric meat slicer, which is specifically designed to help you save precious time, effort and money. How, Now you don’t have to go to the store and get sliced meat or cheese anymore. You can easily do it yourself at home with our user-friendly food slicer
- Double Illuminated ON/OFF Switch 24V to avoid power shock for best protection
- Slicing meat, cheese, veggies, ham, fruit precisely
- USA standard approved: ETL, NSF
- Premium Chromium-plated Steel Blade with protection against corrosion
- There is no need to sharpen the blade frequently
Best Easy To Clean
Weston Electric Meat Cutting Machine, Deli & Food Slicer
- Adjustable thickness control for slicing from deli-thin to over ½” thick
- Smooth gliding, large capacity, stainless steel food tray tilts out for easy cleaning
- Crafted from a corrosion resistant coated steel and aluminum housing
- Compact design for easy storage and transportation
- 150 Watts (120 volts, 60 Hz), CE & UL Approved
- Sturdy base and suction cup feet for stable and safe operation
- Food pusher with teeth for controlled slicing
- Removable 8-5/8" stainless steel blade
- Cut perfectly thin cold cuts and evenly sliced steaks & chops with this durable machine, designed for the home kitchen
- Included Components: Product, Instruction Manual
- ETL LISTED, and 3 Year Limited
- NON-SLIP FEET will hold the slicer sturdy and safe
- MAKE YOUR OWN DELI sandwiches with this meat slicer in your kitchen. Tilted carriage and serrated blade for fast and easier slicing.
- MEASURES: 13 x 9 x 10. 3 inches, 180 Watt power
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY 7. 5-Inch Stainless Steel blade and die cast aluminum body for a perfect chef style with serrated blade.
- THICKNESS ADJUSTABLE knob lets you control how thin or Thick you want your slices to be with powerful 180 watt motor
- Die cast aluminum food press
- NOTE: Refer the User Guide before use.
- Full stainless steel sliding food carriage. 180 watt motor/120 volt. Never immerse the Motor of this appliance in water or other liquid
- Adjustable thickness control knob for 9/16"
- Dual safety feature
- Large, detachable 8.7" hardened stainless steel serrated blade handles a wide range of food sizes and shapes
- Powerful Copper Motor: Input Power: 240W; Output Power: 150W. Our food slicer is equipped with all-copper motor, which allows you to produce 50 pieces of food per minute.
- Precise Adjustable Thickness: Our electric deli food slicer is equipped with a thickness-adjustable knob and you can easily adjust the slice thickness from 0mm to 12mm (0-0.47 inch) precisely. Get different types of food slices with the specific thickness you want.
- Compact Body For Wide Applications: This electric food slicer is small and compact so that you can fit it into your business more easily! It can be used to cut meat, cooked food, cheese, roast beef, etc. Suitable for home or commercial use, such as kitchen, restaurant, butcher's shop, canteen, etc.
- Security-ensuring Designs: This slicer machine has a built-in sharpener for convenient sharpening; a fixed transparent shield for security, which avoids unintentional contact with the blade. ON/OFF switch ensures convenient operation. The rubber bottom feet are nonslip, ensuring the stability. A food pusher for firmly holding the meat and a handle for easy operating.
- Excellent Performance: This meat slicer is constructed with a cast aluminum body, rust-proof, corrosion-proof, and easy cleaning. The 10-inch diameter chromium-plated steel blade with a sharp edge is designed for quick slicing.
- SHARP, ACCURATE & RESISTANT. Chrome-plated steel blade with professional profile ensures the perfect cut. Blade cover removal. The blade cover is quick and easy to remove. All you have to do is rotate it by 90° and pull it out. This will make optimal cleaning an easy everyday task. Press the blade cover down gently to put it back into place ready for use.
- DELI THICKNESS. Slices up to 20 mm with millimeter accuracy. EASY TO CLEAN. Wipe clean; Dishwasher safe removable parts
- ELECTRIC. 115 V 60 HZ
- DURABLE. Red aluminum alloy body
- STURDY & MADE OF HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS. Professional push buttons with LED indicators
What Should You Know Before Selecting best home use meat slicer?
Our website is an online source that provides clients with a diverse selection of best home use meat slicer. Many items on the site perfectly suit the demands of clients and serve their intended function.
So, how can you determine which of the best home use meat slicer is the best fit for your needs? Don't be concerned! This article will walk you through all you need to know about the best home use meat slicer before you buy it.
Remember to consider your muscle power too! Do you have the strength to lift a heavy machine into and out of cabinets? Are you able to leave your machine on the counter because there is enough room?
A 120 to 200 watt motor is sufficient for a basic home slicer, with a 7- or 8-inch blade. This is especially true if you only need to cut meats, cheeses and other vegetables.
A 320-420 watt motor is required for commercial-oriented units that have a 9- to 12-inch blade. Keep in mind that the motor's wattage will determine how much power it can generate for cutting.
A larger blade of nine- to twelve inches is needed for those who need something more robust and will be slicing lean meats to use on the barbecue or grill.
Meat slicer injuries are most common when the machine accidentally turns on. This can be avoided by many manufacturers including a recessed blade switch and a locking mechanism that needs to be released after each use.
Safety is even more critical if children are young and may try to emulate mom or dad by playing with the meat slicer.
You may spend significantly longer cleaning the meat slicer if you don't have either one of these design elements.
Ease Of Use
Also, automated slicers make it easier to cut large quantities of meat faster. You should consider buying an automatic slicer for if your job involves chopping meat several times per day.
Many automatic slicers include a manual setting that allows for better control of the cut.
Large-scale, large-scale operation are easier with automatic slicers. But, manual meat slicers are much more user-friendly and can be used immediately without requiring any preparation.
Check to see if any meat slicers have a cleaning leg. These make it easier to clean the meat cutter.
It is important to measure the tray. Larger meat trays allow for faster cuts. It will be easier to transfer more meat onto smaller trays.
How Often Should You Clean Your Meat Slicer?
After using a meat cutter to slice meat, you should wash it at minimum once per week.
You have the possibility of meat juices, bacteria and other substances coating the blades. If bacteria is not eliminated from the cutter, then it could also get into the machine.
Also, clean your meat cutter every so often even though you haven’t used it for some time.
You can improve the condition of your blades by keeping them clean. While it is resting, it won't lose its quality and will continue to function well until you use it again.
What Is Better? Serrated Or Smooth Blades?
The serrated blades have sharp teeth that line the cutting surface. This creates a sawlike motion in cutting meat. When cutting thicker or leaner meats, serrated blades can be preferred. Also, serrated blades work better when cutting bread or certain types of vegetables.
The non-serrated or thinner blades will produce a much finer cut that their serrated counterparts. Smooth blades are preferred when cutting thin pieces of fatty meats like salami and prosciutto.
Each is useful and each one has their place. This is why most meat slicer enthusiasts choose to purchase one or both, and can change between the two when necessary.
What's The Difference Between Automatic And Manual Meat Slicers?
All models today were manual meat slicers, which means that they must be operated by a person to cause them to cut. The automatic slicers on the other side don't need a human operator. Once the meat is placed in the food carriage it starts slicing.
Automatic slicers tend to be used only in commercial establishments, and very seldom found at home. Manual slicers can be found in supermarkets and delis, so all the food slicers included on this page fall under the manual category.
How To Clean A Meat Slicer?
You should clean the meat slicer with a good sanitizer and some water.
The risk of damaging your slicer blades with regular soap is high. However, using a sanitizer and thoroughly cleaning the blade will eliminate this problem.
Online shopping is a great way to find commercial hand sanitizers. Use gloves when applying the sanitizer. Concentrated sanitizers can be very rough on skin.
To prevent rust, rinse the meat slicer well after it's been cleaned and dried.
Don't forget about lubricating the moving parts of your meat slicer. You should lubricate the feeder tray, which slides into and out of the machine and brings the meat to the cutting edges.
Food-safe lubricants are the best to use as they won't damage the blades and other components of your slicer.
How To Sharpen A Meat Slicer?
Your slicer blade should be sharpened at least once a month. This will ensure that your meat cutter continues to produce great results, even after many uses.
Sharpener attachments are available in some meat slicer kits. You will need to buy a separate sharpener tool if this is not the case.
No matter what, make sure to clean the meat slicer blade before you use it.
You can also apply a cooking oil or sharpening oils to the blade's surface and edge.
After that, align your blade with the sharpening edge.
You will need to position your blade edge as close as possible for most sharpening stones or attachments.
Simply sharpen the blade to restore its edge. The blade should appear to have regained its edge. However, you may be able tell by looking at it.
You should not oversharpen the meat slicer blade. Too sharp edges can easily be bent or crushed when they are used next.
What Is A Good Wattage For A Meat Slicer?
Two main factors determine the wattage requirement: blade size and type of food being chopped. Most slicers come with either a 120-200 watt motor or standard 7-inch or 8-inch blades. Users will be able to cut basic vegetables and deli meats with no difficulty.
A 320-420 watt motor is required for a blade measuring nine- to twelve inches in length. This will allow users to easily cut large slabs of meat.
In short, you have just been shown all the things related to best home use meat slicer, including the top models, buyer’s guides, and the comparison between products as well. At this moment, it’s obvious that you acquire the mentioned information and are ready to pick one among the list of best home use meat slicer above. In case there is no model that suits your needs, then MIDONE Meat Slicer 200W Electric Deli Food Slicer will be the best to pay attention to. Hopefully, our sharing today will help you choose the best item for your requirement.