The Best Home Snow Blower For 2023
Our Top Picks
1. Best Overall: Greenworks Snow Blower 2600502
With a powerful 13 Amp electric start motor, the 2600502 Snow Blower by Greenworks cuts through the snow with ease. The adjustable 180-degree directional chute allows you to quickly adjust your direction, so you don't have to turn around, and it is easy to control with its ergonomic handle. The 2600502 Snow Blower can discharge snow up to 20 feet, with 7-inch wheels for greater mobility.
2. Best Bang For The Buck: Snow Joe 24V-X2-SB18 Snow Blower
Clearing up to 14 tons of snow per charge, the Snow Joe 24V-X2-SB18 Snow Blower has a 4-blade rubber-tipped steel auger and LED headlight. These features combined make for a powerful, professional snow blower that is perfect for those tough winter days.
3. Best Choie: EGO Power SNT2102 Snow Blower
The EGO Power Snow Blower is the perfect tool for clearing snow from your path. It features a powerful brushless motor that's eco-friendly and runs on pure electric power, so there are never any fumes or emissions. The LED headlights illuminate the area in front of you and make it easy to work even in the dark. Its push-button start means you'll never have trouble.
4. Best Efficient: Earthwise SN74018 Snow Thrower
Earthwise SN74018 snow thrower is the perfect machine for clearing large snowfalls from driveways, walkways, backyards, and other outdoor areas. The snow thrower moves 500 pounds of snow per minute and is equipped with rear 6” wheels for easier maneuverability. The chute adjustment allows you to rotate the chute 180 degrees and discharge snow in either direction. The machine comes equipped with 2 LED spotlights so you can see what you're doing at night.
The snow that falls in your area every winter can be a real headache if you don’t have the right tools to handle it. While not all areas receive enough snow to cause difficulties, others are blanketed with it for months on end. If you live in an area with heavy snowfall, having a home snow blower is essential if you want to keep coming and going as you please instead of being trapped indoors until spring arrives.
A reliable snow blower can make all the difference when it comes to dealing with heavy winter precipitation and remaining safe while doing so. There are several things you need to consider before purchasing a home snow blower. This article will help you learn more about them and choose the best investment that fits your needs.
You can count on our team of experts who have spent over 18 hours conducting results through 12,746 real customer reviews. Because of this, We came to the conclusion that the best home snow blower is Greenworks Snow Blower 2600502. And Snow Joe 24V-X2-SB18 Snow Blower is another choice for you while keeping the product's quality and functionality.
RELATED: If you're looking for the best electric snow throwers, these are the top 10 we recommend. These are the top-rated products that can help you clear your driveway and sidewalks with ease.
Our Top Picks
- Discharge snow up to 20-feet. 7-inch wheels for greater mobility
- 13 amp motor delivers powerful results for gas alternative
- Only works on 120 volts ; 20-inch clearing path and 10-inch clearing depth
- Adjustable 180 degree directional chute makes snow throwing manageable ; Easy electric start for hassle free operation
- [DURABLE]: 4-blade rubber-tipped steel auger clears a path 18” wide x 10” deep in a single pass
- [48V POWER]: Included 2x 4.0 Ah batteries offer up to 40 minutes of rechargeable runtime
- [LED LIGHT]: 2W LED headlight lights up the night for safer nighttime clearing
- [POWER SOURCE TYPE]: Battery Powered
- [POWERFUL]: 1200 W brushless motor clears up to 14 tons of snow per charge
- Variable-speed control
- Push-button start
- Led headlights
- Robust steel construction; Power source type: Battery Powered
- Quick-fold handle for compact storage
- Peak power technology combines the power of 2 ego power plus 56-volt batteries
- 21-inch clearing width, clears 8” Snow in 10 Car Driveway
- Up to 35 feet snow throwing distance
- High-efficiency brushless motor
- Battery snow blower moves 500 lbs of snow per minute
- Easy snow thrower chute adjustment with 180-Degree rotating chute
- Earthwise Power Tools by ALM snow blower battery powered with 18" clearing width, 12" clearing Depth, 30' snow throwing distance
- Snow thrower with 2 LED spotlights, ergonomic snow blower handle, rear 6" wheels, and dual blade auger
- Powerful electric snow thrower powered by a 40-Volt brushless motor; 4Ah battery and charger Included
- [POWERFUL]: 14.5-Amp motor moves up to 650 lb. of snow per minute
- [LED LIGHT]: 3 W LED light for safe nighttime clearing
- [VERSATILE]: Ideal for quick snow pickups on mid-sized driveways and walkways
- [MAINTENANCE-FREE]: No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- [DUAL LED HEADLIGHTS] So if you’ve got to clear the driveway before the sun is up so you can get to work, you’ll still be able to see what you’re doing
- [SAME BATTERY, EXPANDABLE POWER] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [180° ROTATING CHUTE] Throw your snow up to 20 feet in any direction you choose, and the one-touch multi-position adjustable chute deflector gives you even better aim
- [SINGLE-STAGE ROTARY AUGER] Gives it the force to grind through compacted snow and ice like larger blowers, but in a smaller, maneuverable design
- [FULLY-COLLAPSIBLE HANDLE] Makes it easy to store during the off-season, and the soft-grip handle makes it easy to use and control during the on-season
- [HIGH-EFFICIENCY BRUSHLESS MOTOR] Generates more power yet uses less battery than motors based on a brush design—it has a longer lifespan, too
- [40V OF POWER & PERFORMANCE] Two Power Share batteries provide this snowblower with gas-like power, without all the drawbacks of using gasoline
- Quick-fold handle for compact storage
- Two bright LED headlights for increased visibility for nighttime snow removal
- High-efficiency brushless motor
- Peak Power technology combines the power of any two EGO POWER+ 56V ARC Lithium batteries
- 21-inch clearing width
- Robust steel construction
- Clears a 10-car driveway with 8 inches of snow on a single charge when used with the two recommended 5.0Ah ARC Lithium batteries (available separately)
- Weather-resistant (IPX4)
- Variable auger speed control system adjusts snow throwing distance
- Throws snow up to 35 feet
- Easy Chute Control: change direction of snow discharge up to 180°, let you aim exactly where you want to throw snow.
- Fast Snow Clearing: clearing width 21" and intake height 20", removing snow fast for 1 in. to 8 in. of snow.
- Compact Design: compact and quick-folded design to save space. Easy to store and quick to use.
- Tackle Heavy Snow: 4-paddle rubber auger shreds snow fast to reduce clogging, allow you can tackle the suddenly heavy snowfall.
- Power Up: equipped with 212cc 4-cycle OHV engine, throw snow up to 40ft.
Easy to use Working effectively in the snow Easy to assemble Fast-rechargeable battery
Limit movement on uneven terrain
- 【Maintenance Tips】①Please fully charge the battery before first using the snow blower. ②Check the battery temperature if the machine does not start or work. Remove the battery and allow it to warm up indoors and try again.
- 【Quiet & Powerful】Litheli 40V Cordless Snow Blower enjoys quieter operation with no emissions compared to gas snow blower, and is safer and more convenient than corded snow blower. Recommended for clearing fresh powdery snow. (Note: Snow removal performance differs according to actual snow conditions.)
- 【Easy Assembly】Following the guide video, the assembly can be finished within 10 minutes. Foldable handle design offers convenient storage and saves space. Besides, when the snow blower is not in use, you can take out the spare battery to power other Litheli tools.
- 【Lightweight Design】Enjoy an easy & quick start and effortless snow removal with this lightweight snow blower. It is recommended to push the snow blower slowly forward, and be careful of the stones hidden in the snow. You can also get many other things done during the battery charging time.
- 【High-Efficiency Brushless Motor】This battery powered snow blower tackles snow of 6 inches to 12 inches and throw snow up to 25 feet far, perfect for clearing snow on driveways and sidewalks. Easily adjust the snow discharge direction (180°rotation) using the chute crank. 2 LED headlights light up your way when doing cleanup at night.
- 【What Include】24/7 customer care + 15-hour service response. Package includes: 1xCordless Snow Blower, 2x4.0Ah 20V Battery Pack, 1xCharger, 1xHex Key, 2xCable Clips, 4xHandle Locking Knobs, 1xUser Manual. Minimal assembly required.
- 【Extra Battery】To purchase a spare battery, you may search ASIN: B08KG69FSG.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - We provide a 3-year after-sale service. Our 13 amp corded snow blower is a great choice for you to get snow out of your way on snow day. If you experience any issues, please contact us for help. Enjoy your snow removal with Voltask. Voltask, Easier for Every Task!
- LIGHTWEIGHT & USER-FRIENDLY - The durable wheels and compact design guarantee easy mobility and storage. Easy electric start for a hassle-free operation. Just turn the walk-behind snow blower on to remove snow. This snow thrower is strong enough to toss whatever snowfall you have well out of the way and will keep your driveways and walkways clear and safe.
- WIDE SNOW CLEARING AREA - This electric snow blower cuts a path of 20 in. width x 10 in. depth in each pass. Wear-resistant auger blade with rubber can quickly clear snow and provide longer and efficient work performance without damaging your ground. No gas, oil and less maintenance makes it comparable to a gas alternative.
- POWERFUL SNOW BLOWER - This corded single-stage snow thrower features powerful 13-amp motor, which can throw snow up to 30 feet and remove up to 750 lbs snow per minute. Ideal for quick snow removal on mid-to-large driveways, walkways, sidewalks, patios, decks, gardens, backyards and other residential or commercial places.
- 180°DIRECTIONAL CHUTE - Voltask unique design of 180°adjustable directional chute and height-adjustable chute deflector top are made for easier snow pick-ups. You can take advantage of all areas as you wish by simply rotating the crank to change snow throwing direction or pivoting the head of deflector to change the height of the snow stream.
Tips and strategies for selecting the best home snow blower on the market
People are always attempting to make the best decisions for themselves and their families. Whether they're shopping for new shoes or a new automobile, knowing which best home snow blower to buy on the market might be difficult. Fortunately, this article gives some amazing keyword selection tips and tactics, so you don't have to worry about making a bad option!
Wheels Vs. Tracks
Clearing Width And Depth
Size And Weight
How Do You Start A Snow Blower?
To start a gas snowblower, you may need to pull the manual recoil cable. However, many modern models can be started by pushing the button. You can start both cordless or electric snow blowers by pushing a button.
What’s The Difference Between A Snow Blower And Snow Thrower?
Although people often use the terms interchangeably they are technically a "snow thrower", which is a single-stage snow blower. These machines use one auger to pull snow out and take it in. A snow blower could be a one-stage, two stage, or three-stage machine.
How Do You Store A Snow Blower?
If it's not in regular use, you can store it in your garage or in your storage shed. If your garage or storage shed is not big enough, it can be kept outside covered with a waterproof tarp.
How Do You Use A Snow Blower?
To get the best results, start your snow blower when the snow has stopped falling. To remove snow from the driveway or sidewalk, make uniform passes and adjust the chute to ensure that it falls in a straight line.
How Do You Clean A Snow Blower Carburetor?
Unclean carburetor may prevent your gas-powered snowblower's engine from starting properly or produce smoky, polluted exhaust. Your machine will run smoother if the carburetor is clean. It is necessary to remove the carburetor cover. The exact method will vary depending on your model. You can find the correct way to clean your carburetor in your owner’s manual.
Choosing the best home snow blower for your purposes might be a difficult challenge. It is critical to remember what you want to achieve with the purchase as well as any factors that may influence your selection.
Whether it's as basic as reading reviews before purchasing or inspecting images of best home snow blower on the market from numerous perspectives. When you wish to locate another one, you may also look at the Toro Snow Blower 518 ZR 38472. Now, let’s pick one for you!
READ NEXT: The Best Portable Camping Toilets For 2023