Top Best Blow Up Sup Boards: Best Picks 2024
Our Top Picks
1. Best Overall: FunWater Inflatable 10'6×33"×6" Ultra-Light SUP for All Skill Levels
Whether SUPing on the lake, ocean, or river, the FunWater Inflatable 10'6×33''×6'' Ultra-Light SUP for All Skill Levels is designed for all skill levels. With it's durable construction, you can push off and enjoy your ride with confidence.
2. Best For The Price: DAMA Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board 11'*33'' *6'', Yoga Paddleboard
DAMA is your best choice for inflatable stand up paddle board. DAMA 11'*33'' *6'', Yoga Paddleboard includes a Sport camera bracket mount on its front, which is specifically designed for the recorders. With only a single click, you can install your sport camera on the paddle board directly. Let's take pictures and videos to share with friends or upload them online!
3. Best Sturdiness: Googo Inflatable Paddle Board, Extra Wide Blow Up Paddleboard
The Googo extra wide blow-up paddleboard is perfect for the beach, pool, lake or river. It comes with everything you need to start paddling: a stand up paddle board, an adjustable aluminum floating paddle that will never sink, an electric pump with a PSI gauge, a 10” removable fin for better balance, a 10ft ankle coiled leash, a waterproof dry bag for your phone and keys and wallet.
4. Best Easy To Use: WAVEY BOARD Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, 6" Thick Blow up SUP Board
Make the water your playground with the WAVEY Board Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board. This 6 inch thick board offers durable, comfortable and easy to carry options. It comes with everything you need including the board, adjustable paddle, removable travel fin, ankle leash and other complete accessories.
Do you like to take long, brisk walks along the seashore? Or do you fancy yourself a bit of a surfer? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you need to get your hands on a blow-up SUP board. These inflatable boards make it so that you don’t have to be limited by your physical surroundings. You can use them just about anywhere, from lakes and ponds to even the seashore.
It doesn’t matter if you enjoy spending long hours on the water or short bursts here and there, as these boards help you enjoy both equally. Finding the best blow-up SUP board available is not as easy as it seems. There are a number of factors that must be taken into consideration before making an informed decision. Luckily for you, we have already done the work for you and are going to list all of our top picks in this review.
However, after investing in 16, we've come up with a name that's worthy of your requirement: FunWater Inflatable 10'6×33"×6" Ultra-Light SUP for All Skill Levels. If you desire extra features not included in this model, you might look into another one, DAMA Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board 11'*33'' *6'', Yoga Paddleboard. It could better suit your needs.
Our Top Picks
- 【Package including 】 Board, adjustable aluminum paddle, high pressure pump, travel backpack, coil leash,waterproof bag, and 3 removable fins.
- 【Warranty】No risk returns within 30 days+ 60 day guarantee +1 year manufacturer warranty.
- 【Safety & Convenience】 33'' board width and 3 removable fins construction achieved amazing balance ability.
Best For The Price
DAMA Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board 11'*33'' *6'', Yoga Paddleboard
- 🏄【FULL ACCESSORIES PLUS WATERPROOF BAG】 It comes with everything you need to start paddling : the 11’ inflatable paddle board, Sport camera bracket mount on the sup board, 4-piece length adjustable floating kayak paddle, hand pump which has air pressure gauge, safety ankle leash, repair kit（NOTED: glue not included), removable fin, 5L waterproof bag for essentials such as keys and food, transparent waterproof cell phone bag, a large comfortable backpack to hold everything.
- 🏄【CUSTOMER AS GOD SERVICE】 This DAMA inflatable stand up paddle board is an all-around multifunctional board, with a weight capacity of 352 lbs, it is suitable for Yoga, Fishing, Surfing or carrying kids and pets together in both fresh and salt water. As a manufacturer, we stand by the quality of our stand up paddle boards and treat every customer as god, and we are glad to provide a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. Time will tell how perfect DAMA is in quality and fun!
- 🏄【BLOG HELPER SPORT CAMERA MOUNT】 Want to share your life and become an online celebrity like other bloggers? Want to record your happy time with your friends on water? Still take pictures with the cell phone in your hand? We specially add a Sport camera bracket mount on inflatable stand up paddle board, install your sport camera on the paddle board directly. This updated design belong exclusively to DAMA. Start to record your fun time on water!
- Durable & Comfortable: The lightweight stand up paddle board is made of military grade material PVC. This reinforced lightweight fabric creates a stiff, rigid and sturdy blow up sup board which is durable for years, and not easily punctured. Non-slip EVA deck pad greatly improved stability and safety while standing. The foam for traction is soft and comfortable to stand, lay on or kneel on for a long time paddling.
- Easy to Inflate & Transport: We provide a digital electric pump, features a 20 PSI cap, Dual Stage Function and Auto-Shutoff Technology, makes it easy and safe to inflate and deflate your SUP. Saves you time and energy when paddling. It’s easy to roll the board up tightly to fit in the backpack or to stack and tie several boards on top of a vehicle. Packing down to 37.7"x15.7"x7.8" and 18.5lbs, it can be checked with your normal luggage and picked up whenever you reach your final destination.
- Everything You Need is in the Bag: The blow up paddle board comes with everything you need to start paddling: stand up paddle board, collapsible adjustable aluminum floating paddle which will never sink, Inflate/Deflate Electric Pump with PSI gauge, 9inch removable fin for better balance, 10ft ankle coiled leash, 10L waterproof dry bag for phone, keys and wallet, etc., a repair kit and a big carrying backpack to hold everything.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Purchase an inflatable paddle board with confidence. Wavey offers only the highest quality inflatable paddle boards constructed of the highest quality materials. We stand behind our products 100%. You can expect the WAVEY SUP to outlast the rest
- Super Portability and Stability: Our SUP Board is inflatable, so it can be rolled up into compact package 11x36" for easy transport and storage. And due to different parts of materials such as EVA, PVE, and ALUMINUM, our products have Super Durable, no longer a need to worry about damaging your board when banging against debris while on the water. And when you inflate the paddle board, there is a carrying handle on the board, which is really convenient for use
- Excellent Balance: Our paddle board has Extra width, which can allow you to be better balanced while using. When you are on the water, excellent balance performance allows you to enjoy more freedom and conquer nature in your adventures. Measures 10' Long x 30" wide x 6" thick. Recommended weight limit is 250lbs. Similar to a hard board when fully inflated to 15 PSI but only 7.5 kg/16.5 lbs the weight
Best Easy To Inflate
PORTAL SUP Inflatable Paddle Board for Adults, Stand Up Paddleboards
- 🏄 【SLIP-RESISTANT DESIGN & SAFETY ROPES】--- Specially designed with lightweight and wear-resistant PVC material as well as anti-slip EVA deck, the paddle board offers better grip during water sports and performs quite well in river, lake or ocean. The upgraded criss-cross safety ropes are helpful to keep packages in place during surfing or fishing
- 🏄 【CUSTOMER SERVICE】--- Portal inflatable sup features no risk returns within 30 days and a 1 year manufacturer warranty so you can purchase with confidence. Should be there any question, please feel free to contact us, we will give you a satisfied answer within 24hrs
- 🏄 【COMPLETE SUP ACCESSORIES】--- The set up size is 10' 6"x 33" x 6" and the weight is 17.8 pounds, weight capacity suggested: 300lbs. Package includes: inflatable paddle board, carry backpack, ankle safety leash, hand pump, repair kit & user manual, detachable fin, adjustable paddle, waterproof phone bag
Best For Beginners
ISPNZH Paddle Board with Seat, 10'6"x32"x6" Inflatable Stand up Paddleboard
- Black Green Paddle Board --10’6”long, 33”wide, 6"thick. With a weight limit of 360 pounds, families of three and Pets are allowed on one board simultaneously. It's a great gift for you and your kids, family, love ones, friends spend your time at beach, lake, river or do water yoga, fishing, sunbathing on the water. The enlarged and widened ultra-precision valve and PVC double-layer edge sealing technology, let you inflate once, for three years without air leakage.
- Detachable collapsible Paddle - The paddle is adjustable from 3.9ft to 10.1ft and fits both kids and adults. You can sit down or stand up when paddling. Collapsible aluminum paddle design make you fully enjoy your paddle session.
- ABOUT ISPNZH Inflatable Paddle Board -- ISPNZH team was found in 2015 and built our own factory in 2016 that mainly produce water sport products. We have 7 years of experience in designing and producing sup boards. Different from the bulky 4-layer PVC sup board, our sup board adopts ultra-light and thick double-layer PVC material, and the thickness of each layer of PVC reaches 0.9mm (other SUP boards only 2 layers of 0.5mm) with a weight of only 17.5 pounds.
- 【ULTRA PORTABLE 】Our paddle board is designed wider and lighter only 18lbs and it's easy to inflate and deflate quickly. Whether you'd like find a relax water place to enjoy yourself alone, or finding a perfect space to have a fun water experience with your lover or family or friends. UPWELL offer spacious and comfortable backpack that is large enough to accommodate paddle board and all accessories. While you’re having a pleasant holiday, we hope to ease a little tired of your journey.
- 【100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER SERVICE】UPWELL have been devoted to research and design the stylish and high quality paddle boards for many years. Not only we attach importance to the quality of inflatable SUP, but also we care more about your purchasing and using experience. We are glad to offer a 1-year manufacturer's warranty on the paddle boards at no additional cost. If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us. we will give you a 100% satisfactory reply within 12 hours.
- 【FULL SET OF ACCESSORIES】Purchase one you will get all gears you need: 1x inflatable stand up paddle board, 3x removable fins, 1x adjustable-length Aluminum alloy paddle, 1x coiled ankle leash, 1x hand pump for quick inflation and deflation, 1x 10L waterproof storage bag for your essentials, 1x roomy backpack, 1x emergency repair kit, 1x waterproof phone bag, 1x SUP kayak seat has combined polyurethane foam waterproof cushion and the best mid-sized seat back on the market.
- EXTRA WIDTH AND STABILITY: The wide standup paddle board design creates a great paddle board for paddlers of all skill levels. The board with 32 inches wide and the weight only 8.3 kg, so it’s easy to carry. The width and stability allows you, your family and dog to have fun together on one water board. The blow up paddle boards suitable for use on the sea, lakes or rivers. You can enjoy in many ways; touring, training, fishing,social paddling or yoga board.
- FAST AND RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: We are confident that our quality paddle board package will meet your needs. We worked to produce a well constructed and designed board made of the best quality materials. Our Board includes 3 years manufacturers warranty. If you have any questions with the board, Kindly let me know and we aim to to reply within 24 hours.We invite you to be part of the DWZDD experience, follow our social media where you can join our paddleboard adventurers.
- BUILT WITH QUALITY DURABLE MATERIALS: The DWZDD inflatable paddle boards is made with drop stitch technology and double layer tarpaulin fabric.We are a iSUP manufacturer and seller. All sup paddle board are handcrafted by our professional makers to ensure excellent quality. Our sup design is durable, stable and sturdy. The premium quality anti slip deck helps enhance grip and promote safety. All of this is designed to provide you with a safe paddleboarding experience.
- 【INDEPENDENT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AIR PUMP】 The double-action hand pump is equipped with an accurate gauge and an airtight hose. Our independent research and development air pump to ensure no air leakage, double-inflate air pump is labor-saving and convenient, the pressure gauge is firm, it can be filled with air in a few minutes, and the operation is simple. y-owned ULTRA-STRONG ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY material drop stitch construction which provides incomparable stiffness.
- 【100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER SERVICE】Our team is committed to bringing you the best quality paddle boards designed and tested by people who surf and paddle daily. We stand by the quality of our boards. All paddle boards are covered by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or issues!
- 【SUPERIOR MANUFACTORY QULIATY】 BIGFLY 11'x32"x6" explorer inflatable paddle board is an ideal SUP that includes portability, durability and functional design; fits all level SUP users and people love exploring, cruising and sightseeing; This SUP is made of our exclusively-owned ULTRA-STRONG ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY material drop stitch construction which provides incomparable stiffness and weight-saving stability.
- PREEMINM MATERIAL: Inflatable paddle boards is made of the highest quality military grade material, with weight capacity up to 350lbs. Brushed thickening inflatable paddle board with Non-Slip soft EVA deck, can increase its balance and anti-skid effect, reduce accidents. it is a totally comfortable inflatable paddle board for long time sup paddling kayaking. Can be used in exploring, touring, fishing, yoga. Also suitable in the ocean, fresh water lakes and rivers.
- PROFESSIONAL SUP DESIGN: UPWELL inflatable paddle board is 10'2"long x 31''wide x 6'' thick, We abandon the 10'2"long x 32''wide and 10'long x 30''wide that are commonly used in the market. Although there is only a slight difference, users can feel its better flexibility and balance during use.
- QUALITY SERVICE: The instruction manual of UPWELL inflatable paddle boards is included, which can help you use our SUP more easily. If you have any questions, you can contact us.
What to Look For in a best blow up sup boards?
The best blow up sup boards is influenced by a multitude of factors, including all those stated below. Depending on the sort of product, the learning process differs. We'll be ready to aid you and propose solutions since we're here to support you.
It's necessary to remember the following ones before selecting best blow up sup boards:
SUP Volume And Weight Capacity
The board's length, width, and thickness determine the volume and weight capacities. These dimensions are combined in various ways by SUP manufacturers to create different performance characteristics.
Solid Vs. Inflatable SUPs
Solid boards are made with EPS foam that is wrapped in epoxy and fiberglass. It is lightweight, strong and economical. While carbon fiber is lighter and more rigid than other options, it can also be less expensive. Although plastic SUPs can be more cost-effective, they tend to weigh in excess of the other materials and are less durable. For a stunning appearance, some SUPs include lightweight wood.
PVC exteriors and drop-stitch construction create inflatable SUPs. The board comes with both a pump to inflate the board as well as a bag that can be stored away when not in use. An inflatable SUP of high quality is made to inflate to 12-15 pounds per square inches and should be very stiff once fully filled.
Consider your ability, body type, and type when deciding how large your SUP should be.
SUP Extras And Accessories
Bungee straps/tie down: These tie-down points are often located at the rear or front of the board. They can be used to secure dry bags, clothes, and coolers.
Mounts and attachment points: Certain boards include specific mounting points that can be used to attach fishing rod holders, seat covers, camera mounts, or other accessories. These accessories can be purchased separately.
You will need a few key items of equipment after you have purchased a SUP.
You have many options when it comes to how your SUP fins will be placed on its bottom. These are some of the most popular SUP fin configurations:
One fin: This single fin is ideal for flatwater paddling. It provides excellent tracking and minimizes drag.
Three-fin setup: Also known as a thruster, it promotes straight tracking in flatwater and provides good control over surf.
2-plus-1 setup: The configuration includes one larger fin at the center and one smaller on either side. This configuration is common on SUPs that are designed to surf.
For inflatable SUPs, you can choose from any one of the listed fin options. They can have flexible rubber fins that attach to the board, or semi-rigid detachable fins.
For surfing or for kids, short boards are ideal (under 10 feet).
The medium boards (11'-12') can be used for SUP Yoga and all-round use.
For long distance touring and fast paddling, the longer boards (above 12'6") are ideal. T
It is important to know how length affects volume and weight. The board's volume can be increased, making it more stable. It can also allow for more weight and more carrying capacity.
Also, consider the length of your board in relation to your car's type and storage space. Additionally, think about how far you will need to walk to reach the shore or beach. Longer boards can be more cumbersome to transport, particularly in windy areas.
SUP Hull Types
Beginners can enjoy either hull type, however there are some that work better for certain activities. It is wise to select the type of hull based on your intended use.
It is important to take into account the impact of thickness on a stand-up paddle board's overall volume and weight. Two boards with the same width and length will have different volumes. The thicker one can hold more weight than the smaller.
Let's look at thickness in this way: For flatwater cruising, you'll need a long displacement board that is thin and skinny. A thinner board is better for small people. It will allow you to weight the board more efficiently and keep it smaller.
Why Choose An Inflatable Stand-up Paddle Board (iSUP) Over A Rigid One?The first consideration when purchasing a stand up paddleboard is how much space it will take up. Inflatable stand-up paddle boards are easier to store at home, and make it easy to carry when traveling to the coast, river or lake. The board can be easily stuffed into your car's boot, so it doesn't take up much space for other passengers.
An inflatable SUP offers more freedom and control. The drop-stitch technology makes it solid, but flexible and more manageable than rigid stand-up paddle boards. This is particularly important for beginner users. Intermediate level paddlers with greater skills and confidence will prefer rigid SUPs. Because the rigid material is stronger and more durable than other materials, it is better for use in small waves or fast rivers.
Is A Longer Or Shorter Paddle Board Better?It all depends on the purpose of your board. While shorter boards can be more difficult to transport and maneuver, they are generally slower. While longer paddle boards are faster and more maneuverable than those with shorter lengths, they weigh less. For kids and those who love to surf, boards less than 10 feet are the best.
What Added Extras Should I Look For With A Stand-up Paddle Board?When stand-up paddleboarding, it is crucial to ensure that you have the right type of leash and a high pressure hand pump. A buoyancy vest with a shorter wetsuit is recommended for beginners. This will allow them to learn how to balance and maintain their balance. Many stand-up paddleboards come equipped with conversion kits that allow you to swap between them.
An inflatable SUP board that is sufficiently large and weighs in at least 50 lbs can be used to create a tandem SUP board. Your partner will require an additional paddle to adjust the board. A dry bag of sufficient size will protect personal items from water on longer trips. You should also keep a handy repair kit in case of punctures.
What’s The Difference Between A Touring Board And A Surfing Paddle Board?Touring SUPs tend to be longer than surfing paddle boards, particularly when they are designed for beginners. The surf stand-up paddleboard is slightly bent at the ends and features a step to improve paddling on waves or balancing. Safety-wise, British Canoeing recommends that you use a coil leash for paddling on flat waters. A long, straight cord works better for surfing.
How Does Height Affect Which Stand-up Paddle Board To Buy?The SUP that you purchase doesn't have to be too tall is unlikely. Paddle boarders need to ensure that they use the right board for their height. Every board has a weight limit. It is best to start with a longer, more flexible touring inflatable paddleboard that's at least 11 feet in length.
How Long Will An Inflatable Paddle Board Last?Your inflatable paddleboard can last between 5-10 years if it is properly stored and maintained. If you have a puncture, most inflatable boards come with a kit of repairs.
Which Paddle Boards Are The Most Stable?A paddleboard that is wider than the width of your hand will be more stable. A SUP 33 inches or more wide is ideal if stability and balance are your primary concerns. However, paddle boards that are wider than narrower can be slower than those with a shorter length.
Overall, we will research and update new info for the list of best blow up sup boards regularly. On a frequent basis, please check our websites for the latest changes and updates.
Aside from best blow up sup boards, we can bail you up. If you want further support, please do not hesitate to contact us.