Best 6 Pack Cooler - Buying Guide 2023
Our Top Picks
1. Best Overall: Coleman FlipLid Cooler
The Coleman FlipLid Cooler is a sleek, convenient cooler that keeps your food and beverages cold and is perfect for tailgating, picnics, sporting events or any other outing. It's designed with a small, portable 5-quart capacity that holds up to 6 cans. The reversible lid has molded beverage holders for easy carrying and a bail handle for easy one-handed operation.
2. Best Compatible: RTIC Day Cooler Bag
The RTIC Day Cooler Bag 28 Can, Soft Sided Portable Insulated Cooling is an insulated portable cooler that is easy to take anywhere. A soft-sided cooler with all the features of a hard-side, these bags will keep your beverages cool for hours. The soft cooler bag is made of heavy-duty polyester and the insides utilizes high-density insulation.
3. Best Quality: Coleman Soft Cooler
Whether you're on the boat, in the car, at the park, or enjoying a picnic in the shade, this Coleman Soft Cooler is perfect for keeping your drink cool and refreshing. The Coleman Soft Cooler is made of high quality materials that offer long-lasting use and durability.
4. Best Quality: Igloo Mini Hardsided Cooler
This hard-sided cooler from Igloo is a breeze to carry around with it's original side push-button design for easy opening and secure closing. The lid swivels open to either side for easy access to contents, while the molded-in handle makes it perfect for carrying. With THERMECOOL foam insulation, this mini cooler will keep your food and beverages cold, even if it's outside on a warm day.
5. Best Adjustable: YETI Hopper Flip Soft Cooler
Keep your drinks cold or hot with the YETI Hopper Flip 12. This soft cooler is a pack-it-and-go design that can hold up to 12 cans of your favorite drink, plus ice - all within a closed-cell foam insulation. The 100% leakproof HydroLok Zipper and high-density fabric are both resistant to punctures and UV rays, so the Hopper Flip will hold its own when faced with the hazards of the wild.
Everyone wants a 6 pack yet most of us aren’t able to maintain one. That’s because the process of maintaining a healthy lifestyle is so challenging. However, with the advent of the cooler, the 6 pack has become somewhat easier for an average person.
If you have space in your kitchen and you want to stock it with quality beverages, then a cooler is what you need. Not only are they spacious but they are also great as storage units. The best coolers will keep your cold drinks cold and your hot drinks hot for as long as they remain frozen. There are several factors that should go into making your final choice including capacity, design, cost and warranty. In this article, we will discuss some of the key considerations when evaluating a 6 pack cooler.
Our team had to focus on researching and sifting through 10 hours to get such results for readers. These studies are based on customer star reviews and interviews about their feelings when using the product. As result, We believe the best 6 pack cooler is Coleman FlipLid Cooler. If you're looking for additional options and more in-depth advice, you may check out the following buying guide & FAQs.
Our Top Picks
- Reversible FlipLid with molded beverage holders provides stable surface
- Bail handle for convenient one-handed operation
- Made in the USA
- 5-quart capacity holds up to 6 cans
- Small, portable cooler keeps food and beverages cold
- HEAVY-DUTY POLYESTER – The soft cooler bag is made of heavy-duty polyester and the inside utilizes high-density insulation. The portable cooler bag measures 9 ¼ x 7 x 7 ½ inches.
- UP TO 24 HOURS OF COOLING – The RTIC insulated cooler bag is the perfect insulated bag cooler to keep your food and drinks cool wherever needed for up to 24 hours.
- PREMIUM INSULATION: Keeps ice up to 24 hours in temperatures as high as 90°F
- CAPACITY: Holds up to 9 Cans
- STORAGE OPTIONS: Zippered main compartment; Front pocket for dry storage and accessories
- FOUL SMELL-SUSCEPTIBLE LINER: Treated with line to avoid foul smell
- CUSTOMIZED FIT: Shoulder straps are adjustable for maximum comfort. Ripstop fabric helps prevent tears
- Lid swivels open to either side for easy access to contents
- Original side push-button design for easy opening & secure closing
- Secure lid helps prevent spills
- Molded-in handle for one-handed carrying capability
- Features THERMECOOL foam, a cleaner, eco-friendly insulation
- Its DryHide Shell is waterproof and resistant to punctures, and abrasions so it will hold its own when faced with the hazards of the wild
- The Hopper Flip 12 dimensions are 12 5/8 in long x 10 in wide x 11 ½ in high and an empty weight of 3.1 lbs
- The only personal cooler that’s game for full days in the tree stand, early mornings in the duck boat, or afternoons on the water
- The Hopper Flip 12 has ColdCell Insulation, a closed-cell foam that offers superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers, with a capacity of up to 12 cans plus ice
- Features a 100% leakproof HydroLok Zipper and high-density fabric that withstands punctures and UV rays
- FLEX-A-GUARD LINER: Makes the coole leak-proof, tear-resistant and easy to clean
- CAPACITY: The cooler can hold up to 6 cans
- CARRY WITH EASE: Carry this cooler with ease with the adjustable shoulder strap that is removable
- STRONG COOLER LINER: Six times stronger than standard cooler liner
- BUILT TO LAST Lifetime Guarantee - Product quality backed by the Picnic Time Family of Brands, a family-owned business in California
- DADS OR GRADS - When it comes to beer gifts for Fathers or for friends, you can really make him smile by filling this beer cooler with your favorite craft brews
- CRAFT BEER COOLER - The Beer Caddy by Legacy, a Picnic Time brand, is a 6-pack cooler that features a removable inner divider allowing for the storage of nearly any size bottle or can
- FASHIONABLE & FUNCTIONAL - Features a soft-sided distressed waxed cotton canvas exterior, a bottle opener on a retractable cord with exterior pocket, and the ability to remove drinks without opening the flap
- 6 PACK FACTS - Measuring 9 by 6.8 by 5.5 inches this beer cooler tote is made for true beer lovers - but hey, we get it, it can also work for soda cans or other bottled or canned drinks as well
- INSULATED GOLF BAG COOLER: If you are not too keen on carrying the ice pack, fret not. This golf accessory for men and women is designed with ultra-thick insulation to provide ample thermal resistance and keep your beverages cold in all conditions. The bag fits 12 oz and 16 oz cans.
- REUSABLE ICE PACK INCLUDED: Keep your drinks chilled for hours at the course with the free, reusable ice pack. The bag also has zippered pockets to store any additional golf gear or accessories, including a large horse-shoe shaped pocket in the front.
- VERSATILE PICNIC COOLER: This beverage cooler bag is not just for golfers; you can use it for picnics, camping, trekking, or any other outdoor activities. The bag comes with a removable shoulder strap for convenience.
- EASY ACCESS CHILLER COOLER: Why pay for expensive drinks at the golf course when you can carry your beverages in this stylish cooler bag. It comes with a side zipper for quick access and fits easily inside your golf bag.
- LEAK RESISTANT: You do not have to worry about any condensation leakages or spillage, courtesy of the leak-resistant liner. The golf cooler bag fits on the golf cart, making it easy for you to carry your drinks around the course.
- IT’S A FLOATING COOLER – Not to mention it’s a floating cooler, it floats, so your drinks and snacks can go wherever you go. Ideal for a day at the pool or lake, no matter where the adventure takes.
- MULTIPLE USES – It’s the perfect ice cooler, drink cooler, travel cooler, beer cooler, lunch cooler, camping cooler, beach cooler. Features 2 inches of closed-cell foam.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE – The soft cooler is lightweight yet tough to take on any terrain with its heavy-duty nylon shell. The portable cooler measures 12 x 8 x 12 inches.
- LEAK-PROOF WITH ZIPPER – This outdoor cooler is a 100% leak-proof cooler thanks to a durable zipper that prevents spills and leaks. Comes in a 12 can cooler bag, 20 can cooler, 30 can cooler, and 40 can cooler size.
- UP TO 24 HOURS OF COOLING – The RTIC soft insulated cooler is the perfect insulated cooler bag to keep your food and drinks cool wherever needed for up to 24 hours.
- The YETI Silo is what a water cooler should be: a hardworking hydration station that keeps water cold for hours yet tough enough to take a tumble
- Rotomolded Construction means its every bit as tough as the rest of our Tundra’s to withstand drops and outlast long days in the sweltering sun
- An ergonomic SurePour Spigot offers a seriously fast flow rate, letting you fill up without a line forming behind you
- Permafrost Insulation and a ColdLock Gasket ensure all six gallons of water stay icy cold
- The SteadySteel Handle helps steady and take the pressure off your hold and serves as extra protection for your SurePour Spigot
What to Look Through Prior to Buying the best 6 pack cooler?
Visitors may be aware that purchasing something is not actually an easy action. Your everyday life will be affected if you choose the most fantastic product. What variables, though, will make this acquisition successful? Whether you're seeking for best 6 pack cooler to meet your needs, you'll be wasting your own time.
Nevertheless, it would be preferable if you weren't so worried. We've enlisted the help of a team of professionals to investigate best 6 pack cooler, and we've provided accurate data.
As mentioned above, our article's description is accurate, and perhaps the most crucial reason for that is the conduction by highly qualified specialists with many years of market expertise. Furthermore, designers use AI and Big Data to ensure that the information you discover here is accurate and reliable.
There seem to be several important considerations to make. But only a few of them are really concentrated. Here are some crucial reviews while purchasing best 6 pack cooler:
Cooler Drain Systems
Ice Retention And Cooling Capabilities
Wheeled (Rolling) Coolers
Cooler Latch And Closure Systems
Weight And Portability
Cooler Sizes (Capacities)
Can I Use Dry Ice In A Cooler?
Most times, the answer is yes. Some coolers can be damaged by dry ice, but the majority should work fine. However, you will need to cover dry ice with blankets or other insulators. A cooler designed for dry ice is best if you plan to use it every day. You won't have to do any special tasks because the cooler has compartments to store dry ice.
Which Size Cooler Do I Need?
Although you might feel compelled to buy a large cooler, make sure it fits in the car. Smaller coolers can be lifted without the need for assistance. However, coolers with larger capacities can hold more ice and so tend to stay cool longer than smaller models.
Higher coolers can store bottles more upright. Models with recessed lids are better for loading items higher, but they may become warmer.
What Is The Best Hard Cooler?
There are many coolers. It really doesn't matter which cooler you choose. A cooler that is more resistant to damage will be the most suitable if you intend on using it every week.
How Does A Portable Cooler Work?
Combining the insulation of the cooler with the ice you put inside, either ice cubes, ice packs, or foam, slows down warm air circulation and helps keep things cool.
How Much Do Coolers Cost?
Consider what your cooler will be used for. If you need it to store food or drinks for several days or at extreme temperatures then more money is an investment in food safety. A cooler that is cheap and cheerful may suffice if you just need to chill a handful of drinks for an afternoon barbecue.
Does Food Stay Cool In A Portable Cooler Without Ice?
But it will take longer than if you put ice inside the cooler. Insulation in the cooler stops food from heating up faster than if left out. The temperature of the cooler and how chilled the food were at the beginning will determine the time it takes to cool down. Even frozen foods will heat up faster if they are kept cool in a trunk compartment of a vehicle.
How Long Does A Cooler Stay Cold?
It all depends on how efficient the cooler is at insulation. This includes the temperature outside, initial temperature of food and its stacking. Food can be kept cold for up to 4 days with ice (the best), in ideal conditions. A high-end cooler may even keep it chilled for as long as 10 days.
How Do I Clean My Cooler?
Warm water and dish soap will generally clean your cooler. You can also use warm water and bleach to remove stubborn stains or odors.
The figures we've presented here aren't all of them. Alternatively, we continuously update it as new information becomes available. It's advisable to keep in mind the points we discussed related to buying guide.
We always appreciate your feedback and handle it with the utmost importance. As a result, the most up-to-date data will come to your mind as soon as possible. You are supposed to contact us and give us your reviews as well as problems so that we will try to support you. Hope you have a pleasant shopping experience!